I’m sure it’s very familiar to hear us wives and mothers are always complaining when we really have nothing to complain about. Sure, the other person has it harder, working and supporting kids alone, or their husbands have hurt them beyond repair and they can’t go on.
1. Favorite weapon used to kill zombies
– Definitely Michonne’s sword. I don’t think I could lift a crossbow and look as cool as Daryl
2. How many of your characters are dead?
– To be honest? None. TWD has a way of letting a character get annoying before their deaths so you don’t miss them that much. I did however expect Beth to make it
3. Favorite Villain?
– Well, we’re now at the end of Season 6 and the long awaited Negan is here so…Negan.
4. Favorite Season?
– Is this even a question? LOL. All of ’em
5. Stuff or things?
– Stuff and thangs
6. Favorite Location
7. Who do you ship?
– Been shipping Rick & Michonne since forever….and that happened 🙂
8. Black character with the most potential before they died
9. Worst portrayal of a female character
– Lori, Andrea
10. Worst plot line
– Keeping Judith alive.
11. Favorite character
– Rick Grimes ofc!
12. Coolest survival tip you picked up
– Kill or be killed
The End. Stay tuned for more tags 🙂
I do have a tagline at the top of my blog with words of what my blog entails but I thought I’d share why and how I got my blog started.